Dr. Sanjat Chiwane
Complex intervention training, Asan Medical centre (ACT), Seoul 2012
Super specialization in Cardiology, (DM), Mumbai University: 2007-2010.
Masters Degree in Internal Medicine, (M.D), Mumbai University:2004-2007
Bachelors Degree in Medicine, (MBBS), GMC Nagpur:1997-2003
Dr Sanjat Chiwane is a leading cardiac specialist in Gurgaon. He has an experience of over 11 years as an interventional cardiologist and has successfully performed over 1200 coronary angioplasties, 100 renal angioplasties, 100 balloon mitral valvuloplasties, 250 permanent pacemaker implantations, 50 AICD’s, 25 biventricular pacemakers, and 20 IVC filters.
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Primary and complex angioplasty (Unprotected Left Main, Bifurcation and Chronic total occlusion)
- Cardiac Pacemaker implantations
- Cardiac resynchronisation therapy
- Intracoronary imaging (IVUS and OCT)
- Paediatric Cardiac Catheterizations
- Device Closure for ASD, VSD and PDA
- Exercise testing and nuclear imaging
- In-patient and out-patient hospital care of cardiac patients.