Dr. Gurdeep Avinash Ratra
MBBS, MS Orthopaedics, Fellowship In Joint Replacement (Germany), Fellowship In Joint Replacement and Sports Medicine (Austria), Fellowship Shoulder Replacement
Dr Gurdeep Consultant Orthopedics Surgeon with 17 years experience in Arthroscopy and Joint replacement surgeon with a rich clinical and surgical experience. He is especially trained in Arthroscopy, Joint replacement and trauma His expertise is in Arthroscopy and Sports Surgery and has performed numerous Arthroscopic Surgeries of Knee, Shoulder, Ankle, Elbow and Hip/ ACL/PCL and Ligament Reconstruction/ Elbow/ Ankle/ Wrist. For shoulder arthroscopy he performs Bankart’s Repair/Labral Repair/Recurrent Shoulder Dislocation/SLAP Lesion/ Capsular release He has also successfully performed a large number of Joint replacement Surgeries of the Hip, Knee and Shoulder primary as well as revision. His successful outcomes in replacement surgeries makes him a sought after orthopedician He believes in providing patient care which is on par with international standards. He also has special interest in Illizarov, deformity correction & pediatric orthopedics.
- Fellowship Shoulder Replacement from France in 20016.
- Fellowship In Joint Replacement (Germany) from Endo-klinik Hamburg, Germany in 2007
- Fellowship In Joint Replacement and Sports Medicine from AKH hospital in Austria in 2007.
- MS Ortgopaedics from NHL Muncipal Medical College in 2003
- MBBS from NHL Muncipal Medical College in 1995
Experience – 17 Years
Speciality – Orthopaedics