Dr. Abdul Rasheed Razia
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Specialized in General illnesses and diseases.
- May ‘20 :M.D ( Pharmacology )
Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital and Research Centre,
- Jan ‘13 : MBA (Hospital management), Alaggapa university, karaikudi – Madurai
(passed with Honours 60%)
- July ‘08 : MD (Doctor of medicine), University of Khazar, Baku – Azerbaijan.
- (Passed with Honours 82%)March ‘03 : +2 HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate)
(Passed with Honours 80%)
- March ‘01 : SSLC (Secondary School Learning Certificate)
(Passed with Honours 82%)
- As a trainee for a period of 3 months with Dr. Manimagalai MBBS, DCH, Tindivanam.
- Practiced in ICU – Cardiac emergency in Nallan Hospital, Pondicherry.
- As ICU in-charge for a period of 1 year in R.S.R’s Trinity Acute care Hospital, Chennai.
- As G.P in St.Joseph Cluny Hospital, Tindivanam for 6 years.